The remote maintenance software AnyDesk allows remote access between different computers. Platform-independent communication between operating systems such as Windows, Linux and macOS is possible.
If we are unable to help with your IT problems remotely via our ticket system or hotline, remote access offers another option. This allows us to act directly on your computer in your presence and search for possible sources of error or causes. It is very suitable for minor technical problems and inquiries.
Using AnyDesk is possible without installation. Only the software has to be downloaded and started.
- The IT Service Desk will contact you electronically/telephonically and offer remote support.
- Download the AnyDesk client.
- Start AnyDesk.
- Tell the IT Service Desk the displayed address number.
- Then the connection between the two computers is established.
- Once you confirm the connection, the remote maintenance can begin.
Scope of services
- Remote support via remote maintenance for small technical inquiries
- University Computing Center (URZ)