SAXEED is the start-up network of the four universities in south-west Saxony - the TU Bergakademie Freiberg, the Technical University of Chemnitz, the Mittweida University of Applied Sciences and the West Saxon University of Applied Sciences Zwickau.
At TU Bergakademie Freiberg, SAXEED is a central institution of the university and is located at the Office of the Vice-Rector for Research and Transfer.
- Promotion of entrepreneurship at TU Bergakademie Freiberg
- Raising awareness and motivating students, university staff and graduates for entrepreneurship
- Qualification and networking of founders through workshops and events
- Start-up advice, beginning with the evaluation of the business idea, through the development of the business model to the founding of the start-up company
- Support in the selection of suitable funding and financing options