You want to prepare yourself for studying in a German-language degree program at TU Bergakademie Freiberg? Then you may want attend an intensive German course at B2 and C1 level at the Language Department of the International Center (IUZ/Languages).
The preparatory German courses not only expand your general German language skills, but also impart scientific and technical language that is essential for your studies. The content of the courses is based on the profile of TU Bergakademie Freiberg.
The study-preparatory German courses are primarily aimed at applicants with a letter of admission to a German-language degree program (Bachelor's, Diplom, Master's) at TU Bergakademie Freiberg. Other course participants are also welcome if there is sufficient capacity.
Winter semester 2023/2024 (admission notice for winter semester 2023)
Intensive course B2:
- 05.10.2023 Course start (admission test)
- 09.10. - 05.12.2023 Class period
- 07. - 21.12.2023 exam period (exam German B2)
Intensive course C1 with DSH preparation:
- 11.01.2024 course start (entrance test)
- 15.01. - 08.03.2024 teaching period
- 11. - 22.03.2024 Examination period (DSH)
Summer semester 2024 (admission notice for the summer semester 2024)
Intensive course B2:
- 11.04.2024 Course start (entrance test)
- 15.04. - 12.06.2024 Class period
- 14. - 27.06.2024 Examination Period (Exam German B2)
Intensive Course C1 with DSH Preparation:
- 04.07.2024 Course start (entrance test)
- 08.07. - 30.08.2024 Instruction Period
- 02. - 14.09.2024 Examination Period (DSH)
(As of September 19, 2023; subject to change)
|Participation requirements:Language skills on level B1, proven by an officially recognized certificate (eg.E.g. Goethe or telc). The certificate must not be older than 2 years.|
|Course scope:||8-week course with 208 lessons of 45 minutes each (26 lessons per week)|
|Completion:||Examination German B2 (the examination period is approx. 2 weeks)|
|Teaching material:||Akademie Deutsch B2 (Hueber Verlag)|
1,250 € (incl. entrance test, teaching material, B2 exam) for applicants and students of the TU Bergakademie Freiberg
1,400 € (incl. entrance test, teaching material, B2 exam) for guests
Successful completion of the intensive course B2 (passed exam German B2)
Language skills at the level B2, proven by an officially recognized certificate (eg Goethe or telc). The certificate must not be older than 2 years.
Proof of attendance of 600 lessons of German AND passing the entrance test at the beginning of the course
|Course length:||8-week course with 208 lessons of 45 minutes each (26 lessons per week)|
|Degree:||German Language Examination for University Admission (DSH)*, the examination period is approx. 2 weeks|
|Teaching material:||Internal textbook|
1.250 € course fee (incl. entrance test and teaching material) for applicants and students of the TU Bergakademie Freiberg
1,400 € course fee (incl. entrance test and teaching material) for guests
100 € examination fee
* Please note that the German Language Test for University Admission (DSH) of the TU Bergakademie Freiberg is currently not registered with the German Rectors' Conference (HRK). The recognition of the DSH certificate of TU Bergakademie Freiberg at other universities is at the discretion of the respective university.
Email us at: deutschkurse [at] iuz [dot] tu-freiberg [dot] de
Tell us which course you would like to attend and send us the following documents:
- Admission letter to study at TUBAF
- Proof of your language skills
- Exact address for sending the registration confirmation
If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Kerstin Bellmann.
- E-mail: kerstin [dot] bellmann [at] iuz [dot] tu-freiberg [dot] de (kerstin[dot]bellmann[at]iuz[dot]tu-freiberg[dot]de)
- Phone: +49 03731 393392