Innovative Study Concept for Engineers
Our world as it is today is based on old and new technologies that are fundamental to our lives. We have learnt to use and rely on modern technology from an early age. Hardly any area of life, be it hobbies or games, everyday life, work, even most of our future dreams and plans cannot do without technology. So how great are our chances of achieving the necessary sustainability and climate targets; how great is our potential to develop "green" ideas and innovations; to stop wasting resources and prevent greenwashing? Quite big, in fact: because we are training the experts needed for this!
Get the momentum and arguments for a more sustainable approach to our world directly into an engineering degree programme and get the tools you need to shape our society for the future. You will remain part of a large movement and open up interesting areas of activity, broad professional fields and the opportunity to understand the issues of the time, have your say and be heard.
- Additive manufacturing
- Energy technology
- Ceramics, Glass and Building Materials Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Environmental Engineering from summer semester 2024
- Process and Chemical Engineering from summer semester 2024
- Computational Materials Science (English)
- Mechanical and Process Engineering (English)
- Technology and Application of Inorganic Engineering Materials (English)
- Chemical Engineering (English)
Award for engineering training in Freiberg
The Faculty Association for Mechanical and Process Engineering (FTMV) has been awarding the faculty the FTMV seal of approval for its achievements in research, teaching and organisation for years.