The Studienkolleg prepares international university applicants in a two-semester course at Abitur level for the Feststellungsprüfung (FSP), which is the entrance requirement for university studies in Germany.
Please note that a direct application to the Studienkolleg is not possible.
Please apply for the desired degree program at TU Bergakademie Freiberg via the application portal uni assist . If your application is reviewed positively, you will receive a conditional admission to the selected degree program at TU Bergakademie Freiberg. To be admitted, you need to pass the Feststellungsprüfung (FSP). You can prepare for this examination at a Studienkolleg. To do that, we can offer the following options:
Attending the Studienkolleg Sachsen in Leipzig
- Attending the Studienkolleg Sachsen is free of charge, but the number of places is limited.
Attending the TUDIAS Studienkolleg at TU Bergakademie Freiberg
- Attending the TUDIAS Studienkolleg at TU Bergakademie Freiberg is subject to a course fee.
If you would like to register to attend the TUDIAS Studienkolleg at the TU Bergakademie Freiberg, please send an email to studienkolleg [at] iuz [dot] tu-freiberg [dot] de (studienkolleg[at]iuz[dot]tu-freiberg[dot]de) and enclose the following documents:
- Notification of admission to the TU Bergakademie Freiberg
- Proof of German language skills at B1 level (certificate)
After we have reviewed your registration, we will send you an invitation to the entrance test in German and mathematics. Admission to the Studienkolleg is dependent on the result of the entrance test.
At the TUDIAS Studienkolleg at TU Bergakademie Freiberg you can prepare yourself in a T-course for studies in STEM degree programs. The two-semester preparation course has a scope of 32 teaching units/week per semester. The language of instruction is German.
The following subjects are taught:
- German (10 UE)
- Physics (8 UE)
- Mathematics (6 UE)
- Chemistry (4 UE)
- Computer Science (4 UE)
The study preparatory training in the Studienkolleg lasts two semesters. Admission to the T-course at TU Bergakademie Freiberg takes place only in the winter semester.
Winter semester 2023/24
- Admissions exam: September 8, 2023
- 1st semester: 19 September 2023 to 2 February 2024
- 2nd semester: 12 February to 31 May 2024
- Feststellungsprüfung/ University-qualifying exam: 3 June to 5 July 2024
Winter semester 2024/25
- Admissions exam: September 2024
- 1st semester: September 2024 to February 2025
- 2nd semester: February to May 2025
- Feststellungsprüfung/ University-qualifying exam: June to July 2025
Attending the T-course at TU Bergakademie Freiberg is subject to course fees and amounts to
- 3,000 € in the 1st semester and
- 3,300 € (including the fees for the Feststellungsprüfung/ university-qualifying exam) in the 2nd semester.
During the preparatory training, you will be enrolled at TU Bergakademie Freiberg.
In the Feststellungsprüfung/ university-qualifying exam, applicants prove that they meet the linguistic, subject-related and methodological requirements for studying in the desired degree program at a university in Germany.
Prüferstraße 2, room 3.401, 09599 Freiberg
Tel.: +49 3731 39-3288
studienkolleg [at] iuz [dot] tu-freiberg [dot] de