Welcome Point, Welcome Guide & Emergency number
- Orientation to find your way through Freiberg and the campus
- The Welcome Guide, a printed folder with crucial information about living and studying in Freiberg and in Germany
- Welcome present – a bag of TU Bergakademie Freiberg, you will receive it after filling in a questionnaire plus showing the enrolment certificate of TU BAF; new international students have to pick it up during their first semester
Important information for the registration of the flat in Freiberg at the Bürgerbüro Obermarkt: Due to a lack of staff, an appointment has to be made online since 26 March 2019 (choose "An-/Ab-/Ummeldung").
Opening hours of the Welcome Point
The Welcome Point is not available during the regular semester but only in the first weeks of the semester.
At the Welcome Point we provide you with the printed Welcome Guide. Because of it's importance, we've extracted the chapter "First steps and formalities upon your arrival in Freiberg" and provide it on this website (file format: PDF, file size: 930 KB, 16 pages, last update: 24 March 2019).
Download the Welcome Guide at OPAL
The content of the Welcome Guide you may download at OPAL (authentification required, access only for members of TU BAF)
Emergency number of the International Office
New international students can call the International Office by dialing the emergency number. It is only available at the beginning of a semester.
The emergency number is: +49 (0)176 76428076
PLEASE USE THIS NUMBER ONLY IN EMERGENGIES.
- International students
- Virtual Preparation Course
- Study programmes
- Refugees as prospective students
- ERASMUS+ programme
- Doctoral students
- Before studying
- While studying
- Living in Freiberg
- Going abroad
- International Cooperations
- International Centre