Welcome Point & Emergency number
The Welcome Point at the International Office, Akademiestraße 6, room EG.20, is the recommended first port of call for new international students. At the Welcome Point you can get...
- Orientation to find your way through Freiberg and the campus
- The Welcome Folder with crucial information about living and studying in Freiberg and in Germany
- Welcome present – a bag of TU Bergakademie Freiberg, you will receive it after filling in a questionnaire plus showing the enrolment certificate of TU BAF; new international students have to pick it up during their first semester
Opening hours of the Welcome Point
- The Welcome Point will be available from 24 September 2018 on from Monday to Friday 9 am to 7 pm.
- From 15 October on it's available Monday to Friday from 9 am to 4 pm.
- From 22 October on it's available on Tuesday from 10 am to 12 noon and from 2 to 4 pm as well as on Thursday from 2 to 4 pm.
On 3 October the Welcome Point is closed due to a German holiday.
Emergency number of the International Centre
Newly arrived international students can contact the International Office by dialing the emergency number. It is available from 24 September to 19 October 2018.
The emergency number is: +49 (0)176 76428076
PLEASE USE THIS NUMBER ONLY IN EMERGENGIES!
- International students
- Virtual Preparation Course
- Study programmes
- Refugees as prospective students
- ERASMUS+ programme
- Doctoral students
- Before studying
- While studying
- Living in Freiberg
- Going abroad
- International Cooperations
- International Centre
The International Office has moved to university main building, Akademiestraße 6/Nonnengasse. The Language Department remains in Prüferstraße 2.
For visitors of the Language Department in Prüferstraße 2: Due to construction work access is currently only possible through university building Schlossplatz 1!