Skip to main content

You are studying at another university and would like to change to TU Bergakademie Freiberg, but do not want to start from scratch? 

Recognition of study achievements

Credits or courses from your previous university and/or other subjects can be recognised by the relevant department at our university. To do this, submit copies of all certificates of achievement to the examination board of your degree program. Follow the description in the application portal.

The examination board will check on base of the study and examination regulations, whether your achievements are equivalent to those required at our university and can be recognised.


The application for admission to a higher semester is done through the university's application portal.

Application portal

The application for a place in a higher semester is made via our application portal using a separate form: