First point of contact for prospective students - the Central Student Advisory Service
The Central Student Advisory Service answers your questions about studying in a personal counseling interview, in a telephone conversation, by email or soon again in a web consultation. The topics we advise on:
- What requirements do I have to meet to study?
- What are the application deadlines?
- Is there an NC?
- How can I get to know the university?
- Can I study without an Abitur?
- Is it better to start in the summer or winter semester?
- When do I have to look for a place in a hall of residence?
- What career prospects do I have with the degree program?
- Do I need an internship for my Bachelor's degree?
- How does the application for a Master's program work?