Orientation Days for new international students
Orientation Days for new international students: March 28 to April 6, 2019
Download the schedule (file format: *.pdf, file size: 162 KB)
During the Orientation Days the International Office will explain in detail…
- what are the formalities after the arrival in Freiberg. We give tipps how to deal with deal with the formalities best,
- how the semester at TU Bergakademie Freiberg (TU BAF) is structured – important dates of the academic year,
- services and contact persons for international students at TU BAF,
- specifics of the German culture: how to communicate and work with Germans at the university.
The Orientation Days are also a good opportunity to get familiar with your fellow students.
Please register for the Orientation Days by using the online form.
The Orientation Days are held in English as well as in German language. Please indicate during the registration which language you require or prefer.
Review: Picture Galleries of former Orientation Days
- October 2018 (at facebook/tubafinternational)
- April 2017 (at facebook/tubafinternational)
- October 2016
- April 2016
- April 2015
- October 2014
- International students
- Virtual Preparation Course
- Study programmes
- Refugees as prospective students
- ERASMUS+ programme
- Doctoral students
- Before studying
- While studying
- Living in Freiberg
- Going abroad
- International Cooperations
- International Centre