Orientation Days for new international students
During the Orientation Days the International Office will explain in detail…
- what are the formalities after the arrival in Freiberg. We give tips how to deal with deal with the formalities best,
- how the semester at TU Bergakademie Freiberg (TU BAF) is structured – important dates of the academic year,
- services and contact persons for international students at TU BAF,
- specifics of the German culture: how to communicate and work with Germans at the university.
The Orientation Days are also a good opportunity to get familiar with your fellow students.
Time – When does it take place?
Due to the Corona crisis, the Orientation Days at the beginning of the summer semester 2020 will be postponed to an unknown date.
Schedule of the Orientation Days
We are currently working on the schedule of the Orientation Days for the summer semester 2020.
As an example you can download the schedule of the Orientation Days for the winter semester 2019/2020 (file format: PDF, file size: 420 KB)
Registration to the Orientation Days
Please register for the Orientation Days by using the online form.
The Orientation Days are held in English as well as in German language. Please indicate during the registration which language you require or prefer.
Download the Welcome Guide at OPAL
The content of the Welcome Guide you may download at OPAL (authentification required, access only for members of TU BAF)
Picture gallery of the Orientation Days in winter semester 2019/2020
Review: Picture Galleries of former Orientation Days
- October 2019
- April 2019
- October 2018 (at facebook/tubafinternational)
- April 2017 (at facebook/tubafinternational)
- October 2016
- April 2016
- April 2015
- October 2014