Orientation Days for new international students
Impressions of the Orientation Days in October 2018. The full gallery is available at facebook.com/tubafinternational.
The Orientation Days for new international students start one week before the beginning of summer semester 2019.
During the Orientation Days the International Office will explain in detail…
- what are the formalities after the arrival in Freiberg. We give tipps how to deal with deal with the formalities best,
- how the semester at TU Bergakademie Freiberg (TU BAF) is structured – important dates of the academic year,
- services and contact persons for international students at TU BAF,
- specifics of the German culture: how to communicate and work with Germans at the university.
The Orientation Days are also a good opportunity to get familiar with your fellow students.
Download the programme of the orientation days in winter semester 2018/2019 (PDF format, 2 pages, file size: 450 KB)
Please register for the Orientation Days by using the online form.
The Orientation Days are held in English as well as in German language. Please indicate during the registration which language you require or prefer.
Review: Orientation Days in October 2017
Review: Picture Galleries of former Orientation Days
- October 2018 (at facebook/tubafinternational)
- April 2017 (at facebook/tubafinternational)
- October 2016
- April 2016
- April 2015
- October 2014
- International students
- Virtual Preparation Course
- Study programmes
- Refugees as prospective students
- ERASMUS+ programme
- Doctoral students
- Before studying
- While studying
- Living in Freiberg
- Going abroad
- International Cooperations
- International Centre