Orientation Days for new international students
Download the Welcome Guide at OPAL
The content of the Welcome Guide you may download at OPAL (authentification required, access only for members of TU BAF)
During the Orientation Days the International Office will explain in detail…
- what are the formalities after the arrival in Freiberg. We give tipps how to deal with deal with the formalities best,
- how the semester at TU Bergakademie Freiberg (TU BAF) is structured – important dates of the academic year,
- services and contact persons for international students at TU BAF,
- specifics of the German culture: how to communicate and work with Germans at the university.
The Orientation Days are also a good opportunity to get familiar with your fellow students.
In winter semester 2019/2020 the Orientation Days will take place in the period of 2 October until 12 October 2019.
The detailed programme of the Orientation Days in 2019 you will find here for download at the beginning of September.
Please register for the Orientation Days by using the online form.
The Orientation Days are held in English as well as in German language. Please indicate during the registration which language you require or prefer.
Review: Picture Galleries of former Orientation Days
- October 2018 (at facebook/tubafinternational)
- April 2017 (at facebook/tubafinternational)
- October 2016
- April 2016
- April 2015
- October 2014
- International students
- Virtual Preparation Course
- Study programmes
- Refugees as prospective students
- ERASMUS+ programme
- Doctoral students
- Before studying
- While studying
- Living in Freiberg
- Going abroad
- International Cooperations
- International Centre