Efficient research in a German culture - CANCELLED
The event is not taking place due to the current restrictions caused by the corona virus.
Efficient research and working in a German culture – Best fit of Pakistani and German culture
The course will be especially helpful for Pakistani PhD candidates, which are interested in German culture, optimizing their own time management, solving communication conflicts as well as avoiding or handling culture clashes.
- Assessment of German culture based on Hofestede’s Cultural Dimensions Theory
- Assessment of Pakistani culture using personal assessment questionnaires
- German time management strategies with determination of the personal power curve
- Analysis and Methods for dealing with communication conflict
- Techniques for preventing cultural clashes by assessing personal triggers