Your successful job interview: all do’s and don'ts
A job interview is an important and often difficult challenge. Many things should be considered and prepared. Also the trickiest questions can be asked. This seminar will not only show how you can successfully compete in a job interview, it will give you a closer look on how to apply correctly. Next to the theoretical content there will be plenty of opportunities to ask questions and practice in different exercises (e.g. on the correct body language).
- How to apply in Germany
- What a letter of motivation and CV should contain
- General success factors
- Organizational preparation
- Outfit, body language and voice
- Frequently asked questions of the companies
- Questions that applicants should ask
- The successful salary negotiation
- How to become trustworthy
- Stay in touch after the job interview
This training is done in cooperation with the „Techniker Krankenkasse“.
The number of participants is limited - there will be a small seminar fee.