DAAD program STIBET
The new mentoring project for international PhD students has already started. Many different activities are aligned to improve the professional and social integration in academic life, university, and city Freiberg.
The following measures are planned:
- Personal support through science tutors to assist in the integration into the German academic culture;
- Teaching and Research Assistantships (23 h/month) to allow individual integration and direct involvement in research and teaching topics;
- Workshops on doctoral studies, i. a. starting, crisis management, etc.;
- Excursions to special locations in Germany and events or info meetings;
- PhD completion grant and grant for exceptionally committed doctoral students.
Responsible for the implementation of the program are the International Centre (points 1, 2, 4 and 5 → please contact Mrs. manuela [dot] junghansiuz [dot] tu-freiberg [dot] de (Manuela Junghans)) and Centre of Advanced Study and Research (point 3).
For further information please see: http://tu-freiberg.de/international/doktoranden/stibet-doktoranden