DAAD Alumni Special Project 2021 on Clean Water, Clean Energy and Circular Economy
If you have been admitted to the original event in Johannesburg, we ask you to send us an e-mail confirming your participation to the newly scheduled online event.
Other interested German Alumni (from African countries listed on the DAC list of ‘developing’ countries) should apply as follows:
Your application (in English language) must include the following documents:
- a filled out application form
- a short CV with photograph and relevant documentation of Germany Alumni status
- a design of a poster abstract on your own water project or any other practical water related professional activities
- a short description of your present duties / position and your personal professional goals, indicating your envisaged field of activities and duty level
- an overview on seminars, workshops or conferences visited in Germany after finishing your studies in Germany
Please submit your Application on the application website – latest by 15 July 2021
In case you have any difficulties with online submission, please send your application – as one single pdf file to Jiangxue [dot] liubwl [dot] tu-freiberg [dot] de.
The PDF-document should be named ‘Last name_First name_country’
Please note: Completeness of personal data mentioned in the online application form will affect your eligibility as a participant.
After the review by the local organizing committee and DAAD, the invited participants will be notified around mid to end of July 2021.
For further questions, please contact
j-c [dot] bongaertsioez [dot] tu-freiberg [dot] de or
Jiangxue [dot] liubwl [dot] tu-freiberg [dot] de