Application Requirements and Process
If you are interested in participating in the seminar, please send your application latest by 29th of March 2018 via email to: Jiangxue [dot] liubwl [dot] tu-freiberg [dot] de
The application (in English language) must include the following documents in one single pdf file:
- A letter of application, stating your motivation for participation and your special interest in the topic
- A short CV with passport size photograph: Please, use the europass format and template available on https://europass.cedefop.europa.eu
- An application form which is available here: Application Form
- A proposal for a topic of a poster and a short description of its contents. The topic should deal with a renewable energy – preferably PV – technology project of your own and focusing on your personal experience (please, no “general energy policy-making with a focus on renewable energy”)
- A short description (e.g. a few ppt slides) on potentials for business start-up in renewable energy in your country
- A short description of your present duties / position and your personal professional goals and intentions in renewable energy projects
- An overview on seminars, workshops or conferences visited in Germany after finishing your studies in Germany
The PDF-document has to be named ‘Last name_First name_country’
Please note: Completeness of personal data mentioned in the online application form will affect your eligibility as a participant.
With your application you agree that your data (name, organization, email) is given to selected company representatives and that you might appear on pictures which will be published on the DAAD website after the event.
With your application you commit yourself to participate in the whole program (seminar, trade fair visit and social program).
The program of the visit of Intersolar Europe 2018 is prepared by DAAD.
All applicants will be informed about the results of the selection process in April 2018.
Please find all information in the Call for Applications.