Your application (in English language) should emphasize your motivation and expected personal and professional benefits. You should show how you will transmit the gained knowledge to stakeholders within your professional circles.
Your application (in English language) must include the following documents:
- a filled out application form
- a short CV with photograph and relevant documentation of your Germany Alumni status
- a short description of your present duties / position, professional goals and envisaged activities
- a short description of your personal input into the seminar
- a short statement about your expectations from the seminar
In case you have any difficulties with online submission, please send your application as one single pdf file to Jiangxue [dot] liubwl [dot] tu-freiberg [dot] de.
The PDF-document should be named ‘Last name_First name_country’
(e.g. Boateng_Francis_Ghana, Bongaerts_Jan_Germany).
Accepted applicants will be notified at the end of July 2021.
For further questions, please contact
j-c [dot] bongaertsioez [dot] tu-freiberg [dot] de ,
Jiangxue [dot] liubwl [dot] tu-freiberg [dot] de
ogadajumattu [dot] ac [dot] ke