Financial Management in Emerging and Developing Countries (IBRE)
Financial Management in Emerging and Developing Countries
Until 2019, International Banking and Finance was shared by two chairs. Since SS2020, the moduel Financial Management in Emerging and Developing Countries is one module, serving 6 CP.
The module aims to provide the following content:
- Identify pecularities of finance in emerging and developing countries
- Distinguish categories financial risk and their meaning and management in emerging and developing countries
- Introduce basic concepts of financial intermediation / financial systems
- Basic understanding of microfinance applied to emerging and developing countries
- Basic understanding of project finance applied to emerging and developing countries
IMPORTANT: Please register in the respective OPAL course.
Schedule (Lecture & Tutorial)
The lecture will be held by Prof. Dr. Andreas Horsch - Wednesdays (9.15 - 10.45am) in WER-1045,
The tutorial will be held by Johann Schütt - tba.
The seminar will be held solely online. The link for the respective online meeting is applicable after your registration in the OPAL course.