Map of Freiberg Town Center
On this map you can find some of the most important places of the university and in the town. If any useful information should not be provided, please send an imrebwl [dot] tu-freiberg [dot] de (email) indicating, what should be put onto the map!
- Restaurant Aladdin (Meißner Gasse 23)
- Pub "Kreuzgasse 7" (Kreuzgasse 7)
- Rammler-Bau (Leipziger Str. 28)
List of Rooms / Lecture Halls
In the first years IMRE could buy some books which could be used by the students. These books are now part of the university's library in order to facilitate and simplify the lending of the books. Note: Most of the books are available in the library, but some are with the lecturers using these books as textbooks for their lectures.
Visa Extension - ToDo-List
- What to do before...
- Register at TU Freiberg
- Register at town hall
- Get room (dormitory/private)
- Bank account
- Transfer term fee and room rent
- Buy medical insurance
- Documents for the visa extension...
- Students certificate
- Town registration
- Bank statement (with at least 500 Euro)
- Proof of medical insurance
- Photos (2)
Mondays - Thursdays 1:30pm - 3:30pm
closed on Fridays
International Student Office Administrator
Akademiestr. 6 (Main Building), Room 13 (ground floor)
E-Mail: Cindy [dot] Wolfzuv [dot] tu-freiberg [dot] de
- Applications by foreign applicants
- co-operation with Uni-assist e.V.
- enrolment of foreign applicants
- counselling of foreign student,
- compilation of statistical data about foreign students