In-house trainings for university employees
We offer a wide range of in-house trainings for all university employees. You can enroll and take part in:
- Workshops and trainings in e-learning and digital media with e-learning coordinator of TU Bergakademie Freiberg.
- Professional trainings (self-learning course offers).
Workshops and trainings in e-learning and digital media:
- OPAL for beginners
28.10.2019 | 09:30 – 12:30 | URZ 2.04 | further appointments on request by mediacenter, e-learning
- E-Studio: Videos
24.09.2019 & 25.01.2020| 10:00 - 15:00 | Prüferstraße 1, EG.07
- Online-tests for learning- Introduction to ONYX
22.01.2020 | 12:00 –15:30 | URZ 2.04
- Online-tests for learning- ONYX Advanced ( On request )
- Opal advanced I – Refresher ( On request )
- Opal advanced II – Organisation of study ( On request )
- Opal advanced III - Interactive teaching ( On request )
- Opal advanced IV - Integration of video-based content in OPAL( On request )
- The whole world in your own office - conferences with DFNconf (e.g. Adobe Connect)
29.01.2020 | 12:00 – 15:00 | Prüferstraße 1, EG.07
- Tablet, Visualizer und Co.: Concrete ways to use new teaching technologies
3.09.2019 & 18.02.2020 | 14:00 – 16:00 | Prüferstraße 1, EG.07
Webinars are the seminars, which are organised online and take place in virtual classroom. It is possible to work in team, discuss or present documents. Adobe Connect powers complete web conferencing solutions for webinar, online meeting, video conferencing and virtual classroom for TU Bergakademie Freiberg. The usage for all university members is for free.
The course serves as an introduction to the technology and didactics of electronic teaching. The focus is on examples from the TU Bergakademie Freiberg.
- They have an insight into examples of the TU Bergakademie Freiberg and their implementation clustered according to the topics of organizing course(s), providing and illustrating knowledge, testing knowledge and activating students.
- You have access to the examples of underlying information on both didactic and technical levels.
- You can compile information on models, programmes and OPAL course elements according to your personal teaching objectives.
You will find the online toolbox under the following link.