Virtual courses bevor and during your studies.
The offered e-learning courses of the TU Bergakademie Freiberg support you in self-study process. Furthermore, there are a lot of learning materials, which are available as additional stuff. Talk to us and your lecturer to inform you!
On the this pages you will find links to:
- learning material of TU Bergakademie Freiberg
- virtual preparation course for foreign and prospective students
- self-studying courses
- workshops to media and information competence
Please note that the use of most courses is only with a university login possible.
Learning materials of the TU Bergakademie Freiberg
The TU Bergakademie Freiberg uses as most other universities and colleges in the state of Saxony, Germany, the learning management system OPAL. Almost every presence course is represented on the platform. The lecturers are responsible for content, subject range and structure of the course. Some courses include, for example lecture transcripts, self-tests, wikis, virtual classrooms and / or organisational elements. The OPAL course catalog also contains th learning materials of other Saxon universities.
In addition to the learning platform OPAL, the TU Bergakademie Freiberg is currently working on a common video platform in cooperation with other saxon universities.
Similar to the courses in OPAL you will find here channels with current lectures, tutorials, podcasts and other additional video materials.
Program Studium generale
The whole programm of Studium Generale you will find in the booklet proWissen. The latest edition of the booklet can be downloaded here:
- Download-ProWissen Heft (Summer semester 18/19)
Virtual Preparation Programme
E-Lectures are video recording of lecture which, depending on the wishes of the lecturers, are public available. They are sometimes protected with password or accessible just for a short period of time. These e-lectures are online available at the moment:
- Karin Lötzsch: English for Geoscience
- Prof. Dr. Bernstein: Basics of Mathematics (4 Aufzeichnungen)
- Prof. Dr. Rüdiger Schwarze: Hydraulic Turbomachines
- Prof. Dr. Bruno Schönfelder: Economic Theory
- Prof. Dr. Konrad Froitzheim: Basics of Informatics
- Prof. Dr. Konrad Froitzheim: Rechnernetze
- Prof. Dr. Ulrich Groß: Thermodynamics of Gas turbines
- Prof.Dr.Ulrich Groß: Basics of technical Thermodynamics
- Prof.Dr.Ulrich Groß: Advanced technical Thermodynamics
- Prof. Schlömann: Microbiology and Biochemistry
The self-studying materials will help you in preparation and follow-up work with lectures' stuff. It aims to better compatibility of studying and family or studying and work, as well as the enabling of individual learning.
- Prof. Olena Volkova: Grundlagen der Werkstofftechnologie I
- Prof. Dr. Monika Mazik: Organische Chemie spezieller Stoffklassen
- Prof. Udo Hebisch: Mathe Cafe
- Prof. Dr. Konrad Froitzheim: Grundlagen der Informatik
Webinars are the seminars, which are organised online and take place using a virtual classroom. It is possible to work in team, discuss or present documents. Adobe Connect powers complete web conferencing solutions for webinar, online meeting, video conferencing and virtual classroom for TU Bergakademie Freiberg. The usage for all university memebers is for free.