Library: Freshman training for faculty 4
You have the opportunity to attend an introductory course on using the library.
We would like to show you everything you need for your first steps in the library at the beginning of your studies.
We will inform you about the following topics in about 45 minutes:
- Logging in to the library
- Administration of the online user account
- Literature search in the catalog
- borrowing, renewing and reserving literature
- different literature areas
Further information is available at the circulation desk or from the subject librarians of the respective subject area.
Meeting point: Foyer of the University Library