The remote maintenance software AnyDesk enables remote access between different computers. Platform-independent communication is possible between operating systems such as Windows, Linux and macOS.
If we are unable to help you with your IT problems remotely via our ticket system or hotline, remote access offers another option. This allows us to act directly on your computer in your presence and search for possible error sources or causes. It is very suitable for minor technical problems and inquiries.
AnyDesk can be used without installation. All you need to do is download and start the software.
- The IT Service Desk wll contact you and offer you remote support.
- Download the AnyDesk client.
- Open AnyDesk.
- Communicate the shown adress number to the IT Service Desk.
- Afterwards, a remote connection can be established between the two computers.
- The problem can be processed.
- Remote support for minor technical problems and inquiries.
- Universitätsrechenzentrum (URZ)