Network drive: Connection for Windows and Linux
Open the Windows Explorer and navigate to This PC. In the upper menu barselect Computer » Map network drive.
- Select Folder and fill in the correct path to the network of your choosing:
- For any network location in general: \\zfs1.hrz.tu-freiberg.de\Share (e.g. zuv)
- For your university home drive: \\zfs1.hrz.tu-freiberg.de\URZ-User-ID (e.g.. ab12defg)
- For the software drive: \\zfs1.hrz.tu-freiberg.de\software
- For connection to the Intranet: \\zfs1.hrz.tu-freiberg.de\www\tubaf\intranet\\Path_to_your_share (e.g. zuv)
Afterwards you may open your newly added network drive in your Windows Explorer window and will find yourself in the newly added folder.
Note for Linux / Unix-Users
You may tie-in your drive via mount_smbfs
Note for logging-in from outside the Campus network
It is possible to access your connection to the tu-freiberg.de web server from outside the Campus network. You just need a VPN connection to the network. A manual can be found here: VPN access into the network of TU Freiberg