The central institutions of the TU Bergakademie provide tasks and services in the fields of research, teaching, studies, information and communication technology and scientific further education.
Professional orientation and doctorate
- SAXEED (Start-up Network)
- EIT RawMaterials – Regional Center Freiberg (RCF)
- Central Cleanroom Laboratory
- Center of Competence “High-temperature processes" (ZeHS)
- Research and training mine "Reiche Zeche"
- Lithothek, Central document material archive
- ERP-Competence Center of Saxon Universities (KSH)
- Foreign language centre (FZ)
- Interdisciplinary Environmental Research Centre (IÖZ)
- International centre "Alexander von Humboldt" (IUZ)
- University computer centre (URZ)
- University library "Georgius Agricola" (UB)
- University archive (Staff unit of the chancellor)
- University sport centre (USP)