The University Library offers access to a selection of electronic books (e-books) through the catalogue.
For licensed publisher’s offers generally applies:
- The access is possible in the IP area of the University.
- Authorized users are usually members of the University and visitors that have a valid library card.
- Any systematic download of articles/chapters or search results is forbidden.
- Articles/chapters cannot be passed on to third parties, neither printed nor electronically.
- The bibliographical data and contents must not be changed or alienated in any way.