Student Representation of the Faculty 5
Welcome to our website!
- Materials Science and Materials Technology
- Automotive Engineering: Materials and Components
- Foundry Engineering
- Master Advanced Materials Analysis
- Master Metallic Materials and Technology
- Technology and Application of Inorganic Engineering Materials
It does not matter if you are interested in a specific degree program, if you are a freshman or if you already are studiying in a higher semester feel free to contact us. We support you whereever we can!
The winter semester has started. From now on we are be there for you.
Click here to get information about current and upcoming events which the FSR 5 is part of and which are interesting for students of our faculty.
Furthermore we collected further information about the freshmen week for you.
Do you have questions about:
- your degree program at the TU Freiberg (faculty 5)
- the process of making a decission for a program and the matriculation
- our work at the FSR and the university policy
- how you can support us
- anything else
|Day of the week||Time||Where|
|Monday||12.45pm - 2pm||FOR EG.121|
|Tuesday||12pm - 1.30pm||FOR EG.121|
|Wednesday||12pm - 1.30pm||FOR EG.121|
You also have the chance to talk to us personally during uni if there are any problems or if something urgent comes up. We do everything to help you.
Moreover, you can reach us easily via our e-mail address: fsr5stura [dot] tu-freiberg [dot] de.
Office of the FSR 5
You can find our office in the Haus Formgebung, room EG.121. For a turn-by-turn direction click here!
|Mo||12.45pm - 2pm|
|Tu/We||12pm - 1.30pm|
Do you need help with your exams? Just contact us and for some subject we have additional material which we can hand out in a digital form.
Furthermore you can pay us a visit during our office hours or write us an fsr5stura [dot] tu-freiberg [dot] de (e-mail)!