Removal from the register of students
- Reasons for the removal from the register of students
- Date of removal from register of students
- Notification of removal from register of students
According to Section 10 of the enrolment directive of the TU Bergakademie Freiberg in connection with Section 21 SächsHSFG, the following regulations shall apply in regards to the removal from the register of students:
"(2) A student is to be removed from the register of students if
- they apply for it as such,
- they have passed the final examination and if they are not enrolled in another course,
- they have completed an educational course, which does not require a final examination,
- they effectuated an enrolment by use of force, fraudulent deception or bribery,
- they are enrolled in a restricted entry course and if their admission has been withdrawn or revoked by an unchallengeable and immediately executable notification,
- they have definitively been denied a return confirmation,
- they conclusively failed to pass the final examination or a major course assessment stipulated by the examination directive, which is necessary in order to pass the final examination and if they are not enrolled in another course,
- they cannot be enrolled in accordance with Section 18 par. 2
(3) A student may be removed from the register of students if
- information comes to light in regards to them, which could lead to a denial of enrolment,
- they did not confirm their return in accordance with Section 20 par. 1 or
- they did not take up their studies as part of a course immediately, despite written requests and warnings of a possible removal from the register of students.
The particulars shall be regulated by university directives."
"(1) The removal from the register of students usually takes place at the end of the semester, unless otherwise required due to the reason of the removal from the register of students."
"(2) The removal from the register of students is to be notified to the student by means of a written notification, including the date of the removal from the register of students, a justification and an instruction on the right to appeal. The student’s case is to be heard prior to this. Exceptions are removals from the register of students in accordance with Section 21 par. 2 figure 1 to 3 and 5 to 7 SächsHSFG.
(3) The student will receive a written confirmation in regards to the studies undertaken at the university. The student ID is to be returned to the student office upon removal from the register of students."
Note: The removal from the register of students does not automatically conclude existing examination procedures, meaning that examination registrations shall not be cancelled based on the removal from the register of students. Repeat examinations are also to be completed in accordance with the regulations of the examination directive. Elsewise, the right to take examinations would expire.