I offer Help / пропоную допомогу
- "Hilfeleistungsportal Ukraine" (Assistance Portal Ukraine)
- Translation aid / Interpreter
- Donations in kind at the TU Bergakademie Freiberg
- Monetary donations
- Assistance and relief actions in in Freiberg and Saxony
- Supporting Links
Official online portal provided by the Free State of Saxony for the registration and management of offers to those seeking assistance and supporters during the Ukraine crisis.
- e.g. accommodation for refugees, translation services or support services.
The offers are then passed on to the appropriate organisations (aid organisations, district-free cities and local municipalities, etc.), which in turn make direct contact with those seeking help and support.
Sie verfügen Sprachkenntnisse in ukrainischer und/oder russischer Sprache und möchten Ihre Übersetzungsfähigkeiten in die deutsche oder englische Sprache bei Bedarf anbieten? Hierzu können Sie untenstehendes Formular ausfüllen und abschicken. Ihre Daten werden in einer Datenbank für den Zweck zur Unterstützung von ukrainischen Geflüchteten gesammelt und bei Bedarf erfolgt eine entsprechende Vermittlung (weitere Informationen entnehmen Sie bitte der Datenschutzerklärung.
Helfen Sie - leisten Sie hiermit aktiv einen Beitrag zur Unterstützung in der gegenwärtigen Krise.
You have language skills in Ukrainian and/or Russian and would like to offer your translation skills into German or English on demand? For this purpose, please go ahead and fill out and submit the form below. Your data will be collected in a database for the purpose of supporting Ukrainian refugees and, if necessary, an appropriate match will be made (please refer to the data privacy statement for further information).
With your support you are making an active contribution in the current crisis.
Donations in kind according to the requirements list can be handed in (subject to change depending on the development of the situation) at the following locations:
- Student Council Office: from 10 - 14 hrs
- Barbara-Keller (Nonnengasse): Access via the courtyard Akademiestraße / Nonnengasse: 12-14 hrs
It is no longer possible to hand in donations in kind at the International Office in the main university building, Akademiestraße 6.
Note: All donations in kind are brought to Leipzig to the collection point of the organisation Leipzig.Hilft. There, the donations are divided into two categories: Items needed at the border and items needed in Ukraine. These donations are brought from the border to the Ukrainian territory by means of a military transport.
- Donation campaign by the city of Freiberg
- Donation campaign by the German Red Cross (Deutsches Rotes Kreuz - DRK)
- Donation campaign by the Diakonie Sachsen (welfare organisation in Saxony)
The city of Freiberg provides important advice, contact points and information on the current situation in Ukraine on their website providing information on the following topics:
- Accommodation for Ukrainian refugees
- donations in kind and monetary donations as well as
- other contact points for voluntary support.
The city of Freiberg has set up a central drop-off point on the DBI premises at Halsbrücker Straße 34, where citizens can bring their donations in kind at no charge. The way to the collection point is signposted. The donations will benefit both people in Ukraine and local Ukrainian refugees (more information).
The city of Freiberg is currently setting up apartments for Ukrainian refugees in Freiberg together with SWG and the Wohnungsgenossenschaft. Furniture and electrical devices are still urgently needed for these apartments. The city has launched a so-called "Möbelbörse" (furniture donation platform) for these donations: https://mitdenken.sachsen.de/1028612.
You would like to offer private accommodation? For this purpose, please use the "Hilfeleistungsportal Ukraine" (Ukraine Assistance Portal) provided by the State Ministry of the Interior. Please note that the Foreigners' Registration Office generally asks for an email to integrationlandkreis-mittelsachsen [dot] de if you are offering private housing to a war refugee. When making housing offers, please always state the size of your flat, the furnishings and the costs. For further information, please visit the website of the district of Central Saxony.
- Information from the Central district of Saxony on
- Accommodation for Ukrainian refugees
- donations in kind and monetary donations
- legal information about entry, visa and residence
- email address: integrationlandkreis-mittelsachsen [dot] de
- Citizen's helpline: +49 (0) 3731 799-3740
- also to report housing offers or accommodation possibilities
- information on the legal procedure for refugees
- "Hilfeleistungsportal Ukraine" - Official online portal provided by the Free State of Saxony for the registration and management of offers to those seeking assistance and supporters in the Ukraine crisis
- Asylinfo.sachsen.de - The Saxon state government provides information on current calls for donations by aid organisations and initiatives as well as local municipalities.
- The German Red Cross (DRK) has set up a donation hotline for Saxony. Please call the number below and ask what donations are needed and where to drop them off.
- Service hotline for donations: +49 (0) 351 4678-0
- There is also a search function on the website of the DRK Saxony for clothing stores (charity shops) in your area.
In case of further queries, please feel free to contact:
Coordination of Exchange Programmes, Team Assistant / Cross-functional tasks
Akademiestraße 6, Room EG.20
Phone: +49 3731 39-2651
marcus [dot] dietrichzuv [dot] tu-freiberg [dot] de
- Exchange Programs: ERASMUS+ with program countries - KA 131 (incoming), PROMOS, GO EAST, KOSPIE