Intensive Course B2/C1 for Students in Double Degree Programmes
The course prepares students to understand and produce general and scientific texts. The focus is on the scientific, technical and economic topics. The course prepares for the "Deutsche Sprachprüfung für den Hochschulzugang" (DSH).
- B1 certificate or language skills of at least 450 hours
- admission letter for the TU Bergakademie Freiberg for selected students of the double degree programme
- successfully passed placement test on the first day of course
- 1 Semester (approx. 16 weeks) with about 12 units (à 45 minutes) of weekly lessons
- equally as much time should be set aside for independent preparation and follow-up of the course content (homework, reviewing vocabulary, etc.)
The course ends with the DSH, a examination fee of 100 EUR will be charged. Information about the exam can be found in the exam regulations (German only).
Please note: The DSH at the TU Bergakademie Freiberg is not a registered DSH. This means, the DSH certificate you will receive at the TU Bergakademie Freiberg will be accepted at our university. The recognition outside the TU Bergakademie Freiberg is at the discretion of the respective university.
- in-house material
The course is free of charge for selected students in the double degree programmes. However the examination fee of 100 EUR will be charged.
(subject to change)
Winter semester 2019/2020 (registration deadline: 15.07.2019):
- Start of the course: 01.10.2019
- International students
- Going abroad
- International Cooperations
- International Centre