Intensive Course B2/C1
The course prepares students to understand and produce general and scientific texts. The focus is on the scientific, technical and economic topics. The course prepares for the "Deutsche Sprachprüfung für den Hochschulzugang" (DSH).
- B1 certificate or language skills of at least 450 hours
- conditional admission letter for the TU Bergakademie Freiberg (Guest will only be accepted if there are free capacities)
- successfully passed placement test on the first day of course
- 1 Semester (approx. 16 weeks) with about 26 units (à 45 minutes) of weekly lessons
- equally as much time should be set aside for independent preparation and follow-up of the course content (homework, reviewing vocabulary, etc.)
The course ends with the DSH, a examination fee of 100 EUR will be charged. Information about the exam can be found in the exam regulations (German only).
Please note: The DSH at the TU Bergakademie Freiberg is not a registered DSH. This means, the DSH certificate you will receive at the TU Bergakademie Freiberg will be accepted at our university. The recognition outside the TU Bergakademie Freiberg is at the discretion of the respective university.
- Erkundungen B2+, Schubert Verlag
- in-house material
- 2,000 EUR with conditional admission letter for the TU Bergakademie Freiberg (plus examination fee)
- 2,350 EUR for others (plus examination fee)
(subject to change)
Summer semester 2019 (registration deadline: 15.01.2019):
- Start of the course (placement test): 08.03.2019
- Duration: 15 weeks
- Exam period: 01.07.-12.07.2019
- International students
- Going abroad
- International Cooperations
- International Centre