Intensive Course A2/B1
The course improves and develops further abilities in general German while focussing also on the long term goal of studying a degree course in German language. The course concentrates on the four skills reading, listening, writing and speaking as well as grammar and vocabulary.
This course prepares for our intensive course B2/C1.
- finished A1-level or language skills of at least 150 hours
- conditional admission letter for the TU Bergakademie Freiberg (Guest will only be accepted if there are free capacities)
- successfully passed placement test on the first day of course
- 1 Semester (approx. 16 weeks) with about 24 units (à 45 minutes) of weekly lessons
- equally as much time should be set aside for independent preparation and follow-up of the course content (homework, reviewing vocabulary, etc.)
The course ends with a written (ca. 180 minutes) and an oral (ca. 15 minutes) exam. Both parts of the exam have to be passed. The result is documented by a certificate.
The successful completion of the intensive course A2/B1 is a requirement for the intensive course B2/C1.
- Spektrum A2+, Schubert Verlag
- Spektrum B1+, Schubert Verlag
- 1,900 EUR with conditional admission letter for the TU Bergakademie Freiberg
- 2,250 EUR for others
(subject to change)
- Start of the course (placement test): 01.10.2020
- Duration: 15 weeks
- Exam period: 01.02.-12.02.2021