Residence permit

Students from a non-EU country have to apply for a residence permit at the Foreigners Authority before their visa or existing residence permit expires.

Application form

Application for the granting/renewal of a residence permit
(PDF file; source: Website


Make an appointment with the Foreigners Authority

Online-Tool to make an appointment
Please note: You have to choose "Erteilung/Verlängerung Aufenthaltsgestattung/Duldung"


For more information please refer to the Website of the Foreigners Authority.