These courses are mainly offered to students in degree programs where German language modules are part of the curriculum. PhD students, employees and guests are also welcome. Participation depends on the availability of places.
Language levels/ courses offered
- German A1
- German A2
- German B1
- German B2 (website in German)
- Deutsch für Techniker C1 (website in German)
- Kommunikation in Studium und Beruf C1 (website in German)
Upon successful completion of the course, 4 ECTS credit points are awarded.
Please check our course schedule.
The courses are free of charge for students and PhD students enrolled at TU Bergakademie Freiberg. For employees of the University and guests, a course fee of 290 EUR is charged.
Late registration for German language courses in the winter semester 2021/22 is possible until October 29. Please contact us at deutschkurseiuz [dot] tu-freiberg [dot] de.
If you were asked to submit your online- placement test result, please select the test for the level, that you have already completed/ that reflects your current language proficiency. Have your test result sent from the test website to deutschkurseiuz [dot] tu-freiberg [dot] de as soon as possible.
- without online-registration, participation in German language courses is not possible.
- priority is given to students in programs where German language modules are mandatory or electives.
- we put you on a waiting list in case your preferred course(s) are alredy complete. We will notify you via mail when a place becomes available.
- if you have already participated in a German language at the IUZ Language Department but have not completed it, you will be automatically put on a waiting list.
- If you miss the first class of your course without notifying the instructor, your place in the course is given to another student. Due to the limited cource capacity, it is not possible to reserve places for students who arrive late.