Have you obtained your school leaving certificate abroad? – Then a different application procedure for a study place at the Technische Universität Bergakademie Freiberg (TUBAF) applies to you than to applicants who have acquired their higher education entrance qualification (Abitur) in Germany or at at German school abroad.

On the following pages you will find information on this special application procedure for international applicants.

Different kinds of study programmes require different application procedures (e. g. Bachelor's degree and German Diplom degree, Master's degree, exchange semester). Please select the option that applies to you: