Within the projekt IPID4all: „Young GEOMATENUM-International“ funded by DAAD the Graduierten- und Forschungsakademie supports the international mobility and networking activities of doctoral candidates of the TU Bergakademie Freiberg. Actual status of the project: active in the 2nd funding period by 30 June 2019.
Please submit applications for financial support for stays abroad to the following deadlines:
- travels in the period until December 2018 / until 20 October 2018
- travels in the period January - March 2019 / until 31 October 2018
- travels in the period April - June 2019 / until 28 February 2019
Only grants for travel / flight costs as well as cost for the stay according to the regulations of the DAAD can be funded. Participation fees for conferences and other expenses are not supportable.
We point out that, according to the funding guidelines of the DAAD, the lump sums for travel and subsistence expenses must not be covered by household or third-party funds if the actual costs of the trip are higher than the flat-rate amounts.
DAAD grant holders are excluded for this funding.
- Motivation letter
- Recommendation letter of the supervisor
- Submission of abstract/poster-presentation, letter of invitation, confirmation of registration
The full application is to be send in a written form to the Graduierten- und Forschungsakademie (Marcel Schreck), by email:
organisationgrafa [dot] tu-freiberg [dot] de
For further questions concerning the DAAD mobility funding ask Antje Clausnitzer, -39 3337 or antje [dot] clausnitzergrafa [dot] tu-freiberg [dot] de
What is funded:
- Travels to international conferences outside of Germany if a oral presentation will be given or a poster will be issued
- Research stays at international partner institutions (up to 3 month)
- Stays at foreign universities for the purpose of teaching, especially in developing countries
The journeys are intended to help the doctoral students to gain international experience in the field of science, to present their research internationally or to establish an international network. If you are planning a trip that does not fall within one of the above mentioned categories, but does fulfill this purpose, please contact us.
- About us
- Consulting and coaching
- Doctoral students
- Scientific Diving Center
- Forms / Regulations
- Data Protection