You are familiar with the OPAL web portal and likely also know that quite some educational material cannot be found there. This is why we offer the following useful guide to materials in addition to the OPAL repository.
—Your Geochemistry and Geoecology Team
- Focus of Our Teaching
- Qualifications Theses (B.Sc. and M.Sc.)
- Course Module Handbook / Examination Regulations
- Practical Training and Internships
- Geochemistry / Environmental Geochemistry
- Isotopic Geochemistry
- Trace Element Analytics
- Soil Chemistry
- Atmospheric Chemistry
- Climatology / Meteorology / Climate change
- How to write a scientific paper or thesis? → Guidelines will be available shortly
- Suggested thesis topics for your degree
More often than not, we’d rather discuss your interests and suitable topics in a personal talk, than publish lists of subjects here.
- Topics of current ongoing theses and completed theses
You simply cannot get enough exposure to practical training and internships. Nothing shows you better what is really interesting for you and where your talents lie. If in doubt, it’s rather better to gather more training skills. Companies participating in our IÖZ Practice Partner Association offer great options to gain hands-on experience.
- Why don’t you consider taking a semester off to make it happen? → Regulations
- General Information about practical training
- “How to” Guidelines for Practical Training units → OPAL Web Portal