Institute of Physical Chemistry
Prof. Dr. rer. nat. Florian Mertens
- Adsorption phenomena on surfaces
- Adsorption in microporous structures
- Calorimetry of chemical and biological systems
- Heterogeneous catalysis
- Hydrogen storage
Prof. Dr. rer. nat. Felix Plamper
- Complex formation between polymers and low-molecular species
- Inter- and intramolecular aggregation between polymers
- Polymer adsorption in microporous structures
- Architectural effects in polymers (topology and sequence)
- Non-equilibrium phase transformations in polymer micelles
- Oct. 2018: Prof. Felix Plamper is the new Professor for Physical Chemistry II. More info ...
- Physical Chemistry II offers a Ph.D./Postdoc position available for 3 years. More info ...