The following documents of each candidate student are required to be submitted no later than Oct. 8, 2019:
- A completed filled form “Application for Admission” at TU Bergakademie Freiberg (Guidance for filling out the application form can be found here);
- Certified copies* of the first academic degree (e.g. Bachelor certificate) including Transcripts of Records; certified or officially attested translations** of the above certificates into English;
- Proof of English language proficiency according to application requirements;
- Current certificate of enrolment for the Master study programme at Home University (if necessary: certified translation** of the certificate into English);
- One up-to-date passport-form photo;
- Motivation letter (maximum one page); please briefly state the reasons why you wish to join the MSc. ENTER programme. Please make reference to previous study and/or research experience in relevant subject fields at the Home University so far;
- If available, proof of professional training or work experience, internships or similar activities relevant to the study programme.
A certified translation into English is required for each application document if it is not available in English. To apply, you must submit the document in its original language and in the certified translation.
What a "certified translation" is and who may produce it varies from country to country. In general, however, it is an official translation, since it is produced by an expert translator approved in the country concerned by the relevant association or body.