Coronavirus – Rector's information
Latest Update (June 29)
- Rector's Information about working time (June 29)
- Rector's Information (June 12)
- Hygiene rules and measures at work in offices and laboratories
- Hygiene measures for the implementation of required classroom teaching
- Rules of behaviour and hygiene for conducting exams
- Rector's order visits by external persons
- New Semester Dates
- In general, the offices in the teaching, laboratory and administration buildings are only allowed to be entered individually or with a corresponding minimum distance of 1.5 m.
- Contacts with other people are to be reduced to an absolutely necessary minimum and the minimum distance is to be kept wherever possible.
- Hand hygiene must be strictly observed, ie regular and thorough hand washing with soap for at least 20 seconds - at least before starting work, at the end and generally after every toilet visit and in the event of contamination. Disposable towels should be used after hand washing.
- Avoid direct physical contact, such as shaking hands or hugs.
- If coughing or sneezing, turn away as far as possible and use the elbow or disposable tissues.
- Everyone is responsible for ensuring that the body is properly hydrated.
Poster for Printing
Information for the community, guests and visitors
- Public events and conferences on the campuses of TU Freiberg are postponed or cancelled. Please contact the event planner and consult the updated information online.
- terra mineralia as well as the collection at Krügerhaus are open again.
- The Silberbergwerk Freiberg is open again since 3 June.
- The Study Information Centre SIZ is open again.
- Applicants at TU Freiberg are asked to contact the person named in the job advertisement prior to visiting the campus for an interview.