University Vaccination Days from July 5 to 8
10 Jun 2021
Vaccination appointments will be held from 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on all four days. Vaccinations will take place at the temporary vaccination center in the Glückauf Sports Hall, Chemnitzer Str. 48, 09599 Freiberg.
- English and other foreign language versions of the documents for registration provided by Robert Koch Institut (information sheet and medical history).
- You will need to sign and present both forms along with the confirmation of your online registration, a health insurance card (if available) as well as your vaccination record.
- Please note that - regardless of insurance status - a vaccination at the vaccination centers is free of charge. Costs are covered by the federal government.
- video - How a vaccination at a vaccination center works
- Further information by the government