Reporting Addresses in case of Infection

You have been infected yourself?

Please send a written report:

  • Employees: personaleinzelatzuv [dot] tu-freiberg [dot] de
  • Students: studierendenbueroatzuv [dot] tu-freiberg [dot] de

Furthermore, please note the regulations of the district of Central Saxony in case of infection.

Information on segregation in case of infection with coronavirus can be found in the info sheet of the Ministry of State.