Rector's Order on measures for the implementation of the Saxon Corona Protection Ordinance
Dear Members of the Technische Universität Bergakademie Freiberg,
The following regulations apply with immediate effect until further notice for the implementation of the ordinance of the Saxon State Ministry for Social Affairs and Social Cohesion for the protection against the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19 (SächsCoronaSchVO) as of 24 August 2021.
The individual regulations can be found on the Corona website.
- In accordance with section 6 (2) of the Saxon Corona Protection Ordinance, it is mandatory to wear a face mask (FFP2 or medical mask) in all buildings of the TU Bergakademie Freiberg. (exceptions are made only in case the 7-day incidence rate is below the threshold of 10 in the district of Central Saxony).
- A face mask must be worn when persons meet in outdoor public areas and cannot maintain the recommended social distance of at least 1.5 meters.
- Employees, civil servants, trainees (interns) who have not worked for at least five consecutive working days due to holidays or comparable leaves of absence from work must submit an up-to-date test certificate or a proof of vaccination or recovery to the employer on the first working day after this timeout. For this purpose, use the testing centres of the Studentenwerk or the testing centre of the city of Freiberg at the Obermarkt.
- Only in exceptional cases a documented and supervised test may be carried out in the office during the first workday. If work is taken up again in the home office, this requirement applies to the first day on which the work takes place in the company or at other workplaces outside of one's domesticity (detailed explanations can be found in the leaflet on the implementation of the testing requirement as of 26 July 2021.
- The existing regulations for testing opportunities at the workplace and on compulsory testing during attendance events and classroom teaching remain unchanged.
- In addition, the provisions of the Infection Protection Act of 20 July 2000 (Federal Law Gazette I p. 1045) in its latest version, the Saxon Corona Protection Ordinance (SächsCoronaSchVO) dated 24 August 2021 and the related regulations of the Saxon State Ministry for Social Affairs and Social Cohesion, the general regulations of the district of Central Saxony as well as the hygiene concepts of the Technische Universität Bergakademie Freiberg shall apply.
Prof. Dr. iur. Klaus-Dieter Barbknecht