Information for staff in teaching and research
Note: Some of the following regulations and agreements are only available internally.
- Rector's Information about events (August 17)
- Rector's Information about working time (June 29)
- Rector's Information (June 12)
- form rules of behaviour and hygiene for conducting exams
- Hygiene rules and measures at work in offices and laboratories
- Hygiene measures for the implementation of required classroom teaching
- Rules of behaviour and hygiene for conducting exams
- Service agreement on the recording of working time and mobile work in the coronavirus pandemic, April 22 (in German)
- Current Information from the Rector for the step-by-step introduction of on-site teaching, April 23
- Current information from the Rector on measures and responsibilities for employment or presence on university premises, April 23
- New Semester Dates
- SARS-CoV-2-Occupational safety rules of the occupational safety committees at the BMAS (August 20)
- Information for employees of the State of Saxony (in German)
- In case you are welcoming external visitors on campus, please use this form which is to be sent to referentzuv [dot] tu-freiberg [dot] de. Please print both sides to sign .
Persons who have had contact with a person infected with the coronavirus or who are reasonably suspected of this should report immediately to the Central Saxony Health Office (Gesundheitsamt Mittelsachsen, Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Tel.: 03731/7996437, email: infektionsschutzlandkreis-mittelachsen [dot] de). There it is checked whether quarantine is required. Please also contact your family doctor by phone and clarify the further procedure.
Persons who have had contact with a person infected with the coronavirus or who have reasonable grounds to suspect this and who additionally have flu-like symptoms with cough, fever and shortness of breath up to 14 days later should also immediately contact the Freiberg District Hospital by telephone (Tel .: 03731/ / 77 2312). The local doctors will then tell you how to proceed.
In any case, stay away from the university rooms and call the HR department at 03731 39-2631 or email personaleinzelzuv [dot] tu-freiberg [dot] de. If you have difficulty contacting a doctor or the Central Saxony Health Department, particularly due to language barriers, contact persons are available at the International University Centre (IUZ) from Monday to Friday (8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.) for support (tel. : 0176/ 76428076).
Regardless of this, the following applies: You must submit certificates of incapacity for work (medical certificates) electronically (photographed or scanned) or by post and do not hand them in personally at the university!
Page 3 of 10
Should a 14-day hospital or domestic quarantine be ordered or highly recommended to you.
Inpatient quarantine (hospitalization): in such a case, patients receive a certificate of incapacity for work or a residence certificate from the hospital; Employees of the TU Bergakademie Freiberg receive continued payment.
Domestic quarantine: a check is carried out to determine whether employees of the TU Bergakademie Freiberg can continue to perform their duties under the employment contract within the scope of the possibilities, even with domestic quarantine; during this time the salary or the remuneration continued to be paid unchanged. Students in domestic isolation are considered to be on sick leave for this period.
In any case, the TU Bergakademie Freiberg must be informed as quickly as possible about quarantine measures (personaleinzelzuv [dot] tu-freiberg [dot] de). Students should inform the admissions or student office by telephone or in writing (zulassungsbuerozuv [dot] tu-freiberg [dot] de).
Using digital tools for teaching