Information for Guests and Visitors
Visits by persons who are not members of the university are to be carried out in strict compliance with the hygiene regulations of the TU BAF. Visitors are required to fill out a Form for external visitors, which is to be forwarded to the Rector's office (e-mail to referentzuv [dot] tu-freiberg [dot] de).
Meetings of several persons are to be carried out according to the 3G rule (vaccinated, recovered, tested). In particular, the distance, hygiene and ventilation rules (hygiene concept) as well as, in principle, the test obligation for the participants remain in force. Fully vaccinated or recovered persons may replace the test proof with proof of vaccination or recovery. 3G rule tests must not be older than 48 hours. Employees are exempt from this testing requirement. They may be tested at a test centre or receive self-tests as far as they are required according to the hygiene regulations of the TU BAF and the legal or regulatory requirements. Insofar as documentation of the self-tests is required by higher-level law, this must be kept by the employees and submitted to the office upon request.
Please note that all stays of visiting scholars must be reported to the Rector's Office according to the circular (D3/14/2013).
Opening of facilities
- The terra mineralia as well as the mineralogical collection Germany will be open again.
- The Mine "Silberbergwerk Freiberg" has been open again for above-ground tours since 10 July. Further information and booking.
- In addition to take-away, the Campuscafé SIZ will once again be able to serve food and drinks inside and outside.
- Applicants for positions at the TU Bergakademie Freiberg please contact the persons mentioned in the job advertisement to find out whether and in what form the planned job interview will take place.
- All admitted applicants will receive information from the admissions office (studierendenbuerozuv [dot] tu-freiberg [dot] de) and the International Centre. Please use telephone and e-mail to contact the responsible person.
Travel returnees and contacts
- Please cancel your visit to the university after returning from trips to high-risk areas or if you have had contact with a person infected with the coronavirus or if there is a well-founded suspicion of such a contact.