Information for Guests and Visitors
- Public events and conferences on the campus of TU Freiberg are postponed or cancelled.
- Please contact the event planner and consult the updated information online.
Opening of facilities
- The terra mineralia as well as the mineralogical collection Germany are temporarily closed until February 14.
- The Mine "Silberbergwerk Freiberg" is closed for visitors.
- The campus café SIZ is temporarily closed.
- Applicants for positions at the TU Bergakademie Freiberg please contact the persons mentioned in the job advertisement to find out whether and in what form the planned job interview will take place.
- All admitted applicants will receive information from the admissions office (studierendenbuerozuv [dot] tu-freiberg [dot] de) and the International Centre. Please use telephone and e-mail to contact the responsible person.
Travel returnees and contacts
- Please cancel your visit to the university after returning from trips to high-risk areas or if you have had contact with a person infected with the coronavirus or if there is a well-founded suspicion of such a contact.