Coronavirus – Rector's information
Latest Update (August 17)
Note: Some of the following regulations and agreements are only available internally.
- Rector's Information about events (August 17)
- Rector's Information about working time (June 29)
- Rector's Information (June 12)
- Hygiene rules and measures at work in offices and laboratories
- Hygiene measures for the implementation of required classroom teaching
- Rules of behaviour and hygiene for conducting exams
- Rector's order visits by external persons
- New Semester Dates
- SARS-CoV-2-Occupational safety rules of the occupational safety committees at the BMAS (August 20)
- lnformation for people entering Saxony (obligations for returnees from risk areas) (August 07)
- Regulation of the Sachsen Ministry for Social Affairs and Social Cohesion for protection against coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 (July 14)
- advise on hygiene measures
- FAQ by WHO
- official travel advise (in German)
- In general, the offices in the teaching, laboratory and administration buildings are only allowed to be entered individually or with a corresponding minimum distance of 1.5 m.
- Contacts with other people are to be reduced to an absolutely necessary minimum and the minimum distance is to be kept wherever possible.
- Hand hygiene must be strictly observed, ie regular and thorough hand washing with soap for at least 20 seconds - at least before starting work, at the end and generally after every toilet visit and in the event of contamination. Disposable towels should be used after hand washing.
- Avoid direct physical contact, such as shaking hands or hugs.
- If coughing or sneezing, turn away as far as possible and use the elbow or disposable tissues.
- Everyone is responsible for ensuring that the body is properly hydrated.
Poster for Printing
Information for the community, guests and visitors
- Public events and conferences on the campuses of TU Freiberg are postponed or cancelled. Please contact the event planner and consult the updated information online.
- As a measure against the spread of the new coronavirus (CoViD-19), the buildings of TU Bergakademie Freiberg will remain closed from 17 March 2020.
- All Master programmes taught in English are only offered online in the winter semester 2020/2021. We therefore recommend their students not to travel to Germany.
- Other study programmes will take place in hybrid form (attendance and online).
- All admitted applicants will receive information from the admissions office (studierendenbuerozuv [dot] tu-freiberg [dot] de) and the International Centre. Please use telephone and e-mail to contact the responsible person.
- Information for return / arrival at TU Bergakademie Freiberg