Coronavirus – Rector's information
TU Bergakademie Freiberg is carefully monitoring the current novel coronavirus outbreak. This article aims to answer the most important questions for the community, students and employees. The editors will keep this article up to date as fast as possible and any further information will be posted here. Students and employees are asked to regularly check recommendations, directives and policies on this website and to help preventing infections by taking precautionary measures.
Latest Update (April 22)
- Rector's Information for Students and staff as of April, 22
- Service agreement on the recording of working time and mobile work in the coronavirus pandemic, April 22 (in German)
- Current Information from the Rector for the step-by-step introduction of on-site teaching, April 23
- Current information from the Rector on measures and responsibilities for employment or presence on university premises, April 23
- New Semester Dates
Releases of the Rectorate
- Rector's Information for Students and staff (03/16/2020)
- Order from the Rector (03/13/2020)
- Further information about precautionary measures (03/09/2020)
- Information from the Central Saxony Health Authority (02/14/2020)
- Information for employees - Coronavirus China (01/29/2020)
- Information for students - Coronavirus China (01/29/2020)
- Keep a distance of at least 1.5 metres between them
- Avoidance of direct physical contact even when entering or leaving rooms
Refrain from shaking hands or other physical contact
- Avoid working in groups, if necessary keep a distance and wear face protection in small groups (maximum 1 person/20 m² room)
- If a room is not being used individually, a mouth-and-nose protector must be worn
- Wash your hands regularly and use the disinfectants available
- Observe the coughing and sneezing label (in the crook of your arm), leave the room during coughing or sneezing attacks if other people are in the room
- Regular ventilation of the offices (especially after public traffic)
- Ensuring a good supply of fluids to the body
Poster for Printing
Information for the community, guests and visitors
- Public events and conferences on the campuses of TU Freiberg are postponed or cancelled. Please contact the event planner and consult the updated information online.
- terra mineralia as well as the collection at Krügerhaus are currently closed to the public.
- The Silberbergwerk Freiberg is closed until further notice.
- The Study Information Centre SIZ is closed until further notice.
- Applicants at TU Freiberg are asked not to visit the campus and to contact the person named in the job advertisement.