ORTE for Students
At the ORTE, you can expect interesting talks with company representatives at the exhibitor stands and an exciting social program around application and career. Every ORTE has its own topic, which is focused in the program.
An overview of the Program points
- Company Presentations: Companies inform about their career possibilities and working conditions.
- Career Center Events: We offer a wide variety of lectures, discussions and workshops, in which you can learn much about the application process and the current ORTE theme.
- Application portfolio check: Experts speak with you about your application and give advice for optimizing your pages.
- Application Photo shooting: A professional photographer will take your application photo.
- AdviceEXTRA: Here you can ask questions about the current theme.
- Fair preparation: Before the fair, we arrange for lectures, workshops and consultations to prepare you for your fair visit.
As preparation for the fair, we recommend our section Tips & Tricks for presenting yourself to companies at the fair.
"Die Entwicklung und der Ausbau des Career Centers an der TU Bergakademie Freiberg wurde durch die degressive Förderung aus dem Europäischen Sozialfonds im Zeitraum 09/2009 - 01/2015 ermöglicht"
Europa fördert Sachsen - der Europäische Sozialfonds