The conference fees 2022 are as follows:
Prices include VAT
Students* at other universities
Employees of TU Bergakademie Freiberg
Students* at TU Bergakademie Freiberg
|Free of charge, catering is not provided for in-person participation. If you would like to take advantage of the conference catering, you can use the registration for employees of the TU Bergakademie Freiberg.|
Employees of Sächsisches Oberbergamt Freiberg & Helmholtz-Institut Freiberg
*Students: includes doctoral students and auditing students
- The prices for in-person events include the supporting program.
- If you are registering for more than one colloquium, the invoice amount is a maximum of €210 for virtual participation and €300 for in-person participation.
- Switching between parallel in-person colloquia is only possible to a limited extent.
- Discounts can only be granted if the participants provide proof that they belong to one of the eligible groups.
- Participation in the specialist colloquia FK 7, FK 8, FK 9 and FK 10 is free of charge for all participants.
- Due to limited room capacities, the number of free places for TU Bergakademie Freiberg students at in-person events may be limited.
- Please note the special prices for FK 1.