73. BHT: Fachkolloquium 8
- Datum: 9.-10. Juni 2022
- Ort: in Präsenz, Gellert-Bau, Hörsaal GEL-0001, Leipziger Str. 23 & Helmut-Härtig-Bau, Hörsaal HHB-1035, Gustav-Zeuner-Str. 1
- Sprache: Englisch
- Leitung: Prof. Dr. Carsten Drebenstedt
- Kontakt: Dr. Julia Sishchuk (Iuliia [dot] Sishchukmabb [dot] tu-freiberg [dot] de), Pavel Zelenov (Pavel [dot] Zelenov1mabb [dot] tu-freiberg [dot] de), Dr. Felix Baitalow (Felix [dot] Baitalowiec [dot] tu-freiberg [dot] de)
If you have registered through the official registration form, you will receive your conference documents in the conference office.
The colloquium is organized by the European University on Responsible Consumption and Production EURECA-PRO. It is focused on current scientific and technical issues along the raw material value chain. All presentations should reflect on the aspect of responsible consumption and production in the sense of Sustainable Development Goal 12.
Thematic priorities include:
- Geo-engineering/Mine surveying/Mine Rehabilitation
- Low-Carbon Processing/Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgy/Material Sciences for Energy Transition
- Sustainable Materials and Products
- Responsible Material Flows
- Environment and Water
- Clean Energy
- Economics and Management
- Life Cycle Assessment
The colloquium offers young scientists an opportunity to present, discuss and publish their own research work and to obtain ideas for further research.
Dieses Kolloquium ist für alle Teilnehmenden kostenfrei.