Your application for success for internationals
You want to start a career in Germany after finishing university?
Wonderful, this is the right seminar for you!
This course is designed for international students in order to find a job in Germany (e.g. internship, permanent employment). The seminar provides essential information on how the application process in Germany functions. It also explains important differences in comparison with other countries. In general, this course will help you to understand the German job market better. Here, for example, one's own linguistic competence is of great importance for convincing employers through appropriate messages, rituals and forms of interaction.
In this seminar, the standards of cover letter and curriculum vitae as well as special application forms (e.g. short-application, application for a post) are introduced. Career factors such as speculative application, networking and Internet reputation are also addressed. Equally important is the successful promotion of yourself: The trustworthy appearance in job interviews is also an element of the seminar.
- The top 10 most important tips for your application
- Application in Germany: Special challenges and success factors
- Know your own strengths/weaknesses – and communicate professionally
- Formulate your goals successfully
- Self-marketing: How to impress and convince employers
- Recognition of foreign certificates and certificates
- Success factors of job search in Germany
- The standards of the application: cover letter, CV, certificates
- Special features: Application on the Internet and speculative application
- How professional networking works
- How to present yourself on the Internet on Facebook, LinkedIn and Co.
- The job interview: How to achieve a trustworthy appearance
This training is done in cooperation with the „Techniker Krankenkasse“.
The number of participants is limited - there will be a small charge.