The Krüger-Colloquium is series of events of the Graduierten- und Forschungsakademie (GraFA) at the TU Freiberg. Renowned personalities in science, society and policy will be invited to give presentations about current topics and their work.
The selection of topics for the Krüger-Colloquia is based not only on the key arias of our university - geo, materials, energy and environment - but also on current economic and socio-political problems.
The Krüger-Colloquia are supported by the Dr.-Erich-Krüger-Foundation.
All people who are interested in participation are invited to discuss together with the guest speakers.
- 23rd Krüger-Colloquium on 24th of May 2018, 06:00 p.m.
- 24th Krüger-Colloquium and opening session of the BHT - Freiberger Universitätsforum on 06th of June 2018, 06:00 p.m.
Colloquia in the past
22nd Krüger-Colloquium on 07th of June 2017 with Prof. Ulrich Schlie, Professor at the Andrássy Universität Budapest
Lehrstuhl für Diplomatie II
- 21th Krüger-Colloquium on 01st of February 2017 with Guido van den Berg, Member of the Landtag of Nordrhein-Westfalen (Member of the Internal Committee and of the Committee for Economy, Energy, Industry, SME's and Craft) tu-freiberg.de/grafa/21st-krueger-colloquium
- 20th Krüger-Colloquium on 19th of October 2016 with Prof. Ottmar Edenhofer, Director of the Mercator Research Institute on Global Commons and Climate Change Berlin and Deputy Director at Potsdam-Institut für Klimafolgenfoschung (Potsdame Institute for Climate Impact Research)
- 19th Krüger-Colloquium on 08th of June 2016 with Prof. Markus Reuter, Director of the Helmholtz Institute Freiberg for Resource Technology
- 18th Krüger-Colloquium on 27th of April 2016 with Prof. Peter Eigen, Founder and Chairman of Advisory Board Transparency International, CEO of Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative (EITI)
- 17th Krüger-Colloquium on 21st of October 2015 with Prof. Felix Ekardt, Founder and director of the Research Centre Sustainability and Climate Policy
- 16th Krüger-Colloquium on 27th of May 2015 with Dr. Andreas Förster, Head of Research and Expeditions programme "In the Footsteps of Alexander von Humboldt in Russia"
- 15th Krüger-Colloquium on 11th of February 2015 with Dr. Hartmuth Zeiß, CEO of Vattenfall Europe Mining AG / Europe Generation AG
- 14th Krüger-Colloquium on 14th of January 2015 with Prof. Helmut Schwarz, President of the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation
- 13th Krüger-Colloquium on 22nd of Octobre 2014 with Prof. Christine Silberhorn, Head of the Department of Applied Physics at the University of Paderborn
- 12th Krüger-Colloquium on 25th of June 2014 with Christoph Hein, writer, translator and essayist
- 11th Krüger-Colloquium on 16th of April 2014 with Shi Mingde, Chinese Ambassador to Germany
- 10th Krüger-Colloquium on 09th of April 2014 with Mario Behrendt, CEO of Deutsche Solar GmbH
- 9th Krüger-Colloquium on 04th of December 2013 with Prof. Klaus-Ewald Holst, former CEO of Verbundnetz Gas AG (VNG)
- 8th Krüger-Colloquium on 11th of October 2013 with Prof. Erst Ulrich von Weizsäcker, Member of the Executive Committee of the Club of Rome
- 7th Krüger-Colloquium on 17th of July 2013 with Prof. Klaus Keil, Hawai'i Institute of Geophysics and Planetology
- 6th Krüger-Colloquium on 18th of January 2012 with Prof. Onno Oncken, Director of the Section Lithosphere Dynamics at the Helmholtz Centre Potsdam German Geo ForschungsZentrum (GFZ)
- 5th Krüger-Colloquium on 07th of December 2011 with Sigmund Jähn (first German cosmonaut) and Thomas Reuter (ESA astronaut, ESA Director of "Manned and Robotic Research")
- 4th Krüger-Colloquium on 18th of May 2011 with Ulrich Grober, journalist, publicist and author
- 3rd Krüger-Colloquium on 27th of April 2011 with Prof. Rolf-Dieter Heuer, Director of CERN
- 2nd Krüger-Colloquium on 10th of November 2010 with Prof. Horst Teltschik, Securitiy Advisor of Chancler Helmut Kohl
- 1st Krüger-Colloquium on 30th of June 2010 with Prof. Erst Ulrich von Weizsäcker, Member of the Executive Committee of the Club of Rome
Alte Mensa, Petersstraße 5, Freiberg
Prof. Edgar Hertwich,
Yale School of Forestry & Environmental Studies, Professor of Industrial Sustainability
Topic: "Environmental Impacts of Products and Materials"
24th Krüger-Colloquium and opening session of the BHT - Freiberger Universitätsforum on 06th of June 2018, 06:00 p.m.
Alte Mensa, Petersstraße 5, Freiberg