Instruction for Authors
Submission of a manuscript implies that this manuscript has not been published before and that it is not under consideration for publication anywhere else; that its publication has been approved by all co-authors. The publisher will not be held legally responsible should there be any claims for compensation.
Authors wishing to include figures, tables, or text passages that have already been published elsewhere are required to obtain permission from the copyright owner(s) for both the print and online format and to include evidence that such permission has been granted when submitting their papers. Any material received without such evidence will be assumed to originate from the authors.
The title page shall include:
- The name(s) of the author(s)
- A concise and informative title
- The affiliation(s) and address(es) of the author(s)
- The e-mail address, telephone and fax numbers of the corresponding author
Please provide an abstract of 150 to 250 words. The abstract should not contain any undefined abbreviations or unspecified references.
Please provide 4 to 6 keywords which can be used for indexing purposes.
Manuscripts should be submitted in WORD or PDF.
- Use a normal, plain font (11-point Times Roman) for text.
- Use italics for emphasis.
- Use the automatic page numbering function to number the pages.
- Do not use field functions.
- Use tab stops or other commands for indents, not the space bar.
- Use the table function, not spreadsheets, to make tables.
- Use the equation editor or MathType for equations.
Please use no more than three levels of displayed headings.
Abbreviations should be defined at first mention and used consistently thereafter.Acknowledgments
Acknowledgments of people, grants, funds, etc. should be placed in a separate section before the reference list. The names of funding organizations should be written in full.
Cite references in the text by name and year in parentheses. The list of references shall only include works that are cited in the text and that have been published or accepted for publication. Personal communications and unpublished works should only be mentioned in the text. Do not use footnotes or endnotes as a substitute for a reference list
Always use the standard abbreviation of a journal’s name according to the ISSN List of Title Word Abbreviations
- Förderkreis ffg
Institut für Geologie
Prof. Christoph Breitkreuz
Tel.: +49 3731 39-3296
Fax: +49 3731 39-3599
E-Mail: Karolin [dot] Reimanngeo [dot] tu-freiberg [dot] de